zaterdag 30 juni 2018

A relaxing rest holiday of #sketching and reading.

We went to the lovely small and quiet Greek Island Astypalaia where I spent my days reading,sketching,swimming in the blue sea, enjoying local fresh made foods , being 'unplugged' all the time . Here a few of my sketches I did in my small square  traveljournal #Global Art Materials  . I use my travel #Winsor&Newton watercolour pallet with 35 colours , pencil, #Staedtler pigment liner and my  #Lamy fountainpen and two #TWSBI fountainpens. #Atramentis Black and brown ink and #Kaweco palm green inkt.














I hope you all can enjoy a wonderful 'unplugged' holiday either on a lovley spot or even at home .

#traveljournal, #sketchbook, #sketching, #watercolour, #drawing, #art, #Greece, #Astypalaia

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten